Forums » Introduce Yourself

Nice to meet you all.

• 4 posts
    December 18, 2013 9:14 AM EST

Hi my name is Mike Stern.  I'm a new writer and excited to be here.  I've been involved with Noveltunity as a concept for a while after talking to Rick.  What a great idea!

I'm a new writer and an old dog.  After a long and successful (I think) business career, I found a new world-writing.  Always a reader, I had never tried to write.  Then it happened.  I wrote a book.  "Reflections on a Generous Generation", a memoir, and a story of the a generation of Americans who faced the most difficult events in history and created the country we have become.  It was an Amazon best seller.  And I was hooked.  I am now working on a novel, the first book of a series, about a history teacher who time travels. 

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and here's hoping the the New Year is the best one yet, for us all.  Look forward to hearing from you.

• December 19, 2013 1:58 AM EST

Hello Mike. Thanks for the friend request, and congratulations on your writing success. 

I am looking forward to your feedback on my book, ''The Pencil Case'', which is the third selection for December. I hope you will read it and give me your thoughts.

Merry Christmas, and may 2014 bring you good health, success, and happiness.

• 4 posts
    December 19, 2013 12:29 PM EST

Hi Lorraine-Nice to meet you.  I'll be checking your book out soon, but probably after the holidays.  They are a crazy time in my house.  Best wishes to you and yours for the season, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

(200 symbols max)

(256 symbols max)