Forums » News and Announcements

I'm asking for your help

• 4 posts
    December 31, 2013 10:05 AM EST

Since it's still early in its childhood, Noveltunity members are just finding their way through.  That's why I'm asking for your vote on my book, Reflections on a Generous Generation, one of the December contestants.  Please look it over.  It's non-fiction, and the story of the life altering events of those who grew up in the Great Depression, lived through the tempest of World War II, and returned to build the foundations of the world we live in today.  Thanks for your help.  Mike

• January 2, 2014 4:51 PM EST

I'm keen to find time to read it, Mike.  My mother grew up very poor during the Great Depression, then joined the Land Army and married a member of the navy.  I have often thought of writing her story, but my husband's story of being stolen from his family (''The Pencil Case'') took precedence.  

It's important to ensure future generations can learn about and understand how the foundations of their world were built, and how their forebears lived. Congratulations on writing about it.  When I have read it, I'll give you my critique as well as posting a review.

I hope you might read and give feedback on ''The Pencil Case'' also. 

(200 symbols max)

(256 symbols max)